Free Shipping on U.S orders above $500 and Worldwide delivery
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At Mark Biston , we work hard to ensure our products are the best quality we can create. We wish to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with every purchase you make with us. If you have questions on CBD, dose or anything else, please contact our customer service team prior to purchasing.
Phone : +1 530 334 6048
Everyone’s experience with CBD is always a little different. CBD is a very personalized supplement, and may not be effective for some individuals. We cannot ensure a guaranteed or standard reaction for everyone. Some people only need small amounts of CBD while others find they need to take much more to reach their desired goal.
Any advice or suggestions we are able to make are limited due to restrictions placed on dietary supplements by the FDA.
What we do advise is reading scholarly articles on the efficacy of CBD for your particular needs and circumstances. CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis and hemp, so effects – mental or physical – may not be felt.
Mark Biston sells products that contain cannabidiol (CBD), a cannabinoid found within cannabis and hemp. We are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations and because these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we can not make claims as to any benefits for products containing cannabidiol.
Hemp containing no more than 0.3% THC is legal in the US, however, Mark Biston does not take any responsibility regarding legality in specific countries and do not provide legal advice. Please inform yourself about the legal status of hemp-derived products in your country, as we cannot guarantee delivery. Contact your local authority to verify the legality of hemp and CBD products in your country.
For bank wire payments, please remember to state your order number or contact person, otherwise the delivery time will be prolonged since we have to match the orders.
1) By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we are unsure of your age, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
2) By placing an order at Mark Biston you accept all responsibilities regarding the legality of the products that will be shipped to you. All products on the website are legally permitted in the United States. It’s your responsibility to know the rules and applicable customs regulations that exist in your country.
3) Mark Biston does not guarantee in any way that the products available on this website are valid or legal/ permitted outside of the United States but we do guarantee a save delivery to any location without any complications as we provide discrete delivery services .
4) Mark Biston does not provide any medical assistance
5) You accept that it is your responsibility for all damages, penalties, loss of income or property resulting from the purchase, consumption, use or abuse of a product from Mark Biston. The Company and its owners, representatives, and employees can not be held liable.
6) If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, please contact us at
Mark Biston respects your privacy. We handle your personal information in a respectful manner. We are responsible for all personal information given to us by you, such as name, address, and other obligatory information needed when registering as well as ordering at Mark Biston. Mark Biston will not pass any of your personal information to third parties.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUNDS WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details, and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain backups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services, and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data, and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which are to grow our business.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at email@example.com In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case, you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations, etc.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.